PV Narasimha Rao is dead

Highlights of 2004
YasodharaDevi
Telugu Puli

Postby YasodharaDevi » December 28th, 2004, 1:21 pm

According to land cieling act one person should not have wet lands more than 18 acres and other types of lands more than 55 acres. PV Narasimha Rao had nearly 400 acres.

Postby Guest » December 28th, 2004, 1:45 pm

YasodharaDevi wrote:According to land cieling act one person should not have wet lands more than 18 acres and other types of lands more than 55 acres. PV Narasimha Rao had nearly 400 acres.

But i have not heard of any guy in AP donating 790 acres to Govt.

Postby Guest » December 29th, 2004, 1:54 pm

Anonymous wrote:But i have not heard of any guy in AP donating 790 acres to Govt.

But he nearly had 400 acres of land. That is crime according to law. Our officers are supporting land lords. So PV was not arrested.

Postby Guest » December 30th, 2004, 11:43 am

TSudharsanReddy wrote:
Anonymous wrote:But i have not heard of any guy in AP donating 790 acres to Govt.

But he nearly had 400 acres of land. That is crime according to law. Our officers are supporting land lords. So PV was not arrested.

I have not heard of any person arrested for violation of land ceiling rules.
Dont forget that these land ceiling reforms are initiated during PVs tenure as CM of AP.Also dont forget how the land lords of Andhra and Telengana started agitations in 1971/72 against these reforms in the guise of separate state.

Return to “Highlights of 2004”