AndhraNews.com

AndhraNews.com

Discussions on Andhra Pradesh

It is currently October 23rd, 2014, 4:33 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 46  Next
 Post subject: Re: Whats the use if Hyd if..
PostPosted: August 24th, 2005, 7:43 pm 

You NITWIT !!!@@@, Can't you read properly !!
Go back and read the comments posted, they were not by me ('humane') but some informative author named 'andhrite'.

Good luck.

[quote="bommasaniv"]Hello Humane,

I just wanted to ask u what the use of Hyd if it gets seperated. And whats the use of Nellore. I saw ur message that Vizag needs to cross in orde rto go to Chennai, Delhi, Hyd and Bangalore. Yes, its right that we need to cross Vja in order to go to Bangalore or Chennai. But we have another way to go to Delhi and no need of coming to Vja and then go from there. And u guys..

You need to cross Vizag in order to go to Calcutta
You need to cross Vizag in order to go to Bhubaneswar
You need to cross Vizag in order to go to Guwahati
You need to cross Vizag in order to go to Varanasi etc etc

So don't yell and make *** comments like ur place is in the center of the earth..

Thank you,
Venki[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 24th, 2005, 8:27 pm 

Quote:
I just wanted to ask u what the use of Hyd if it gets seperated. And whats the use of Nellore. I saw ur message that Vizag needs to cross in orde rto go to Chennai, Delhi, Hyd and Bangalore. Yes, its right that we need to cross Vja in order to go to Bangalore or Chennai. But we have another way to go to Delhi and no need of coming to Vja and then go from there. And u guys..

You need to cross Vizag in order to go to Calcutta
You need to cross Vizag in order to go to Bhubaneswar
You need to cross Vizag in order to go to Guwahati
You need to cross Vizag in order to go to Varanasi etc etc

What you said may be true. But people who are coming all the way from trivendrum, kanya kumari and mangalore and majority of the southern india have to cross vijayawada if they want to go North, North east or North west India. Please don't compare Vijayawada and Vizag regarding railway junction. Vijayawada and Jhansi are the two top most railway junctions in India whether you like it or not. Do you know how many trains cross vijayawada everyday/NIGHT. Even if I post here you don't believe that. So please visit South cenral railway website and check that.

VIJAYAWADA IS THE CITY WHICH NEVER SLEEPS.

VIJAYAWADA-GUNTUR AREA IS THE EDUCATION CENTER OF AP
VIJAYAWADA-GUNTUR AREA IS THE PULSE OF 1500 CRORE TELUGU FILM INDUSTRY (All producers of telugu movies will get the first talk from Guntur and Krishna districts to know whether a movie is hit or flop)
VIJAYAWADA-GUNTUR AREA IS THE PULSE OF ANDHRA POLITICS
VIJAYAWADA-GUNTUR AREA IS THE PULSE OF ANDHRA FARMERS

Post subject: Do you know english???
PostPosted: August 25th, 2005, 10:48 am 
Telugu Simham

Hi Chowdary!

How r u there man? Hey, did u read my article correctly? Come on man, I too know that there is no comparision between Vja and Vizag in terms of Railway facilities. And perhaps thats the only thing where Vja beats Vizag and of course the your RTC busstaion its also bigger than Vizag.

But the other statements that you made are really contradictory. You said:

Vja IS THE CITY WHICH NEVER SLEEPS!

Perhaps this should be written as Vja is the Railway station that never sleeps. And don't you that no other Railway station sleep!!! Learn to use correct words and frame your sentences well.

Vja-GUNTUR AREA IS THE EDUCATION CENTER OF AP:

Yes, this I agree man. Because all of the money hungry peple come from your places and setup student harassing institutes. And now a days their huner for money is gone high. Hence all of them are fighting in Vizag for students and begging us to join their institutes!

VIJAYAWADA-GUNTUR AREA IS THE PULSE OF 1500 CRORE TELUGU FILM INDUSTRY.

Yes, this also I agree, but one moment. Can you find any big hero or a small hero any other debutant coming into flims shooting their picture in Vja or Guntur????. They choose Vizag as their center. Because, except fighting for caste and rich & poor you don't have any place which can be used to shoot flims!!

Vja-GUNTUR AREA IS THE PULSE OF ANDHRA POLITICS:

Yes Yes chowdary, thats exactly true and well said. Corrupt, rowdy, mafia, caste mongers, idiots, uneducated robber politicians come from these two regions. Hats off!

Vja-GUNTUR AREA IS THE PULSE OF ANDHRA FARMERS:

This is half true, because after east and west Godavari districts your two places come. And yes, we don't have any agri background. Because half of our land is in the thick forests and rest we don't have good water resourses. And our other districts Vijayanagaram and Sklm they are the most backwards districts of AP.

And people who come from trivendrum, kanya kumari and mangalore and majority of the southern india..

Hey, people coming from Eastern parts of India and Central parts and other North Eastern parts they have cross Vizag in order to visit South India man!!!!!!!!

Hey, I just wanted to tell you something. All these comparisions are good for nothing. try and compare something which is useful to yourselfs and that of ours. Can you contradict any of these statements!!!

Vizag's municipal council was formed 100 years ago. When Vja and Guntur were not even village panchayats!!!

Bhimili was the first municipality in INDIA!!!!

Vizag has the second largest ship building yard in India.

Vizag's port stands tall in India beating Mumbai, Chennai etc.

Vizag area is larger than both Vja and Guntur.

Infact Gajuwaka's population is just similer to that of Guntur!!!!

Vizag stood proud in the victory of India over Pakistan in the second war that they fought!

60% of AP's industrial revenue comes from Vizag!!

Waltair Division is the highest revenue monger for Indian Railways!

Vizag had an airport when Vja and Guntur never know what a plane is!

Come on Chowdary, you can never compare Vizag with Vja. Let us not fight because Vizag is Vizag and Vja is Vja. Both of them have their own positive and negative features.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 25th, 2005, 9:05 pm 

Hey Bommasani,

Good to see your replies dude. I like it. I like someone who contradicts me.
But I don't like things which are lies or half truth.

Quote:
And don't you that no other Railway station sleep!!! Learn to use correct words and frame your sentences well.

This is half truth. Go and check your waltair RS to see how deserted it looks in the middle of the night.

Quote:
Learn to use correct words and frame your sentences well.

This tells me that you are very impatient.

Quote:
Because all of the money hungry peple come from your places and setup student harassing institutes. And now a days their huner for money is gone high. Hence all of them are fighting in Vizag for students and begging us to join their institutes!

This is a big lie. Everywhere there are money hungry people. If we are harassing students who will join our institutes dude. Infact we are the trendsetters in education field. Everybody in AP should follow what ever we initiated. We started coaching centers. everybody started. we started residential colleges, everybody started. we started intensive coaching centers taking 100,000 and guarantee a top rank, everybody started. we started corporatising residential colleges everybody started but they failed. we started sponsoring sportsmen/women like chess player Harikrishna, Hampi and many others. Is that not a good trend ?

Quote:
Can you find any big hero or a small hero any other debutant coming into flims shooting their picture in Vja or Guntur????. They choose Vizag as their center. Because, except fighting for caste and rich & poor you don't have any place which can be used to shoot flims!!

Can you show me one big hero/heroine who speaks your dirty slang or any other slang in AP which is not guntur/krishna. I don't have to say this. everybody in AP knows. For Heros/heroines they put guntur/krishna dist language. for Buffons/jokers they use north andhra/east/west godavari. Villians they put telangana slang.

Regarding fighting for castes and all I don't agree this. everywhere in india people are caste conscious.

Quote:
Corrupt, rowdy, mafia, caste mongers, idiots, uneducated robber politicians come from these two regions. Hats off!

Do you know Where this Botsa came from ? Botsa rachcha rachcha. regarding volks wagon.

Quote:
after east and west Godavari districts your two places come. And yes, we don't have any agri background

Misleading. Not just you everybody thinks like this. But the truth is Krishna delta which covers Krishna and guntur districts is the oldest delta area in AP. Sir Arthur Cotton built first anicut on river krishna on 1852 and godavari anicut was built on 1864. Infact krishna delta canal system is the longest canal system in AP, longer than godavari delta canal system. Godavari delta system will irrigate half of west and east godavari districts just like krishna delta system will irrigate half of krishna and guntur dists. But the two godavari districts don't have any irrigation system in the upland areas where as krishna and guntur districts upland areas are irrigated by nagarjuna sagar dam canal system. Now YSR is constructing one more dam pulichintala which will stabilise both krishna and guntur district irrigation systems. More than all this our farmers are more enterprising. that is the reason our farmers moved to different parts of India to do agriculture. They went to orissa, karnataka, telangana, rayalseema nellore, madhya pradesh even north andhra to do farming.

Quote:
Vizag's municipal council was formed 100 years ago. When Vja and Guntur were not even village panchayats!!!

Bhimili was the first municipality in INDIA!!!!

Nijama ? This is another big lie. Even if Bhimli was the first municipality, so what ? Do you know that during british rule there are no colleges in between calcutta and madras except in guntur ? If guntur/vijayawada are villages then how come they started a college dude ? Think logically.

Quote:
Vizag area is larger than both Vja and Guntur.

Anthaledhamma. Inko mata cheppu.

Quote:
Infact Gajuwaka's population is just similer to that of Guntur!!!!

Hello Guntur is a corporation Boss. Ayina Gajuwaka and MVP colony has more gunturians and vijayawadites than vizagites. Do you know this.

Quote:
Vizag stood proud in the victory of India over Pakistan in the second war that they fought!

you boast yourself which is not your credit. Guntur and krishna dists people developed vizag with their money dude.

Quote:
Waltair Division is the highest revenue monger for Indian Railways!

One more big lie.

Quote:
Vizag had an airport when Vja and Guntur never know what a plane is!

You know flight only in this IT revolution time coz you might got a IT job in US and might have travelled. But you forgot the past. Guntur/Krishna district people had Oxford university education in early 1900. Do you want me to name some of those people. Gogineni Ranganayakulu alias NG Ranga, Velgapudi Ramakrishna (Founder of KCP group)...there are many. Our people came to USA in 1950s, 1960s , 1970s 1980s, 1990s and still going strong. You guys started coming only during last half of 1990s during IT revolution. Do you know the meaning of "Nadamanthrapu siri". It applies to all you guys.
You check any country telugu association, we are the ones who started those ex: TANA. You check any country venkateswara temples, we are the ones who built those ex: Chicago balaji temple, Atlanta venkateswara temple, Atlanta Saibaba temple, Pittsburg venkateswsara temple, Los Angeles Venkateswara temple, New Jersey temple, Nashville ganesh temple, Detroit temple and many more.... Do you think we travelled all these countries through vizag port ? I'm fortunate you didn't say that.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 46  Next